Suddenly, an opportunity was plopped in my lap and if I pull it off, it’ll put me in a very good place. The person who got me this opportunity has faith in me, so I hope I can live up to his expectations.
On another, semi-related note, I’m in the offices of a very famous place in NYC and no one else is here in the area I’m in and I could do SO MANY THINGS right now. But I won’t, because I don’t want to screw anything up.
Give us a clue. Does it have to do with publishing? I may drool on you if it does.
Nope, it’s not publishing. It is pretty droolworthy, though.
Either way, good luck with whatever it is you’re doing! You go, girl!
Posted on Wednesday, 18 July
Tagged as: discussion talesnshiz foreverrhapsody
Reblogged from: foreverrhapsody
Posted by: foreverrhapsody
- likethewater likes this
- zoubisousbisous said: Congrats!
- delusions-of-mediocrity likes this
- abcooper likes this
- talesnshiz reblogged this from foreverrhapsody and added:
- foreverrhapsody reblogged this from talesnshiz and added:
- foreverrhapsody posted this