Suddenly, an opportunity was plopped in my lap and if I pull it off, it’ll put me in a very good place. The person who got me this opportunity has faith in me, so I hope I can live up to his expectations.
On another, semi-related note, I’m in the offices of a very famous place in NYC and no one else is here in the area I’m in and I could do SO MANY THINGS right now. But I won’t, because I don’t want to screw anything up.
Give us a clue. Does it have to do with publishing? I may drool on you if it does.
Posted on Wednesday, 18 July
Tagged as: I mean publishing is my dream my destiny I hope
Reblogged from: foreverrhapsody
Posted by: foreverrhapsody
- likethewater likes this
- zoubisousbisous said: Congrats!
- delusions-of-mediocrity likes this
- abcooper likes this
- talesnshiz reblogged this from foreverrhapsody and added:
- foreverrhapsody reblogged this from talesnshiz and added:
- foreverrhapsody posted this