Reblogging aggressively. Some publishers will throw your manuscript into the slush pile or, worse, the trash if you don’t follow their desired format. Spec fic publishers are especially strict about manuscript formatting.
Also reblogging aggressively.
Growing up, my most fond memories was visiting abandoned places with my brother. To this day, if opportunity presents itself, I bring my camera and take a few pictures. These are not my work ofcourse, but I hope you enjoy the visual beauty and maybe it brings fond memories of your own adventures.
- Abandoned Construction of Nuclear Power Plant. Photo By brokenview
- Chatillon Car Graveyard in Belgium
- Jiancing Historic Trail in Taipingshan National Forest in Taiwan. Photo By T.-C
- Abandoned theme park in nara dreamland, japan. Photo by michaeljohngrist
- Clock tower
- Old shack in a snow field, Idaho. Photo By James Neeley
- Abandoned terminal at Nicosia Airport. Photo By eyesfutur
- Milan, New Orleans. Photo By JustUptown
- Abandoned church in autumn. Photo by *CainPascoe
- Abanonded steam engine in Uyuni train cemetery, Bolivia. Photo By jimmyharris
abandoned porn for the win
The Hunger Games || Racebent Fancast:
Q’orianka Kilcher as Katniss Everdeen
There is no “race Katniss is supposed to be” by saying that you’re stereotyping that every woman who can use a bow must be Native American which is not very social-justicey of you.
Yes, I’m sure that that’s the only reason that a lot of people (including NDNs) are pretty sure she was intended as Native American you got me
Yeah as from what I’ve read the idea she is Native American (or another race that isn’t white) has nothing to do with her skills in archery but in the way in which she is described. The text says “Straight black hair, olive skin, we even have the same gray eyes. But we’re not related, at least not closely. Most of the families who work the mines resemble one another this way.” Katniss and Gale are described as having olive skin. I’ve heard some say well they’re just tan. But this is District 12. The people of the Seam who spend 12 hours a day in a coal mine are not gonna be spending their one day off in a tanning booth ya feel me? There’s other evidence too I just don’t have the bookmarks on my phone.
Here are 10 photos (out of 22) from my series Racial Microaggressions. I have asked my friends on the Fordham University Lincoln Center campus to write down an instance of racial microaggression they have faced on a poster for me to take a picture of them.